If you are using free Facebook traffic to grow your business, here are some tips to get the best out of your visits to fb.
- If you are not engaging on Facebook, it isn’t going to show your content to other fb users. Comments are gold when it comes to the algorithm. Forget the ‘like’ icon, hit the ‘love’ icon instead!
- Before you post something, spend 15 mins engaging on your feed this will increase the number of people who will see your content.
- Before you add someone as a friend, have a conversation with them.
- Facebook knows who you are engaging with and it will show only those people your posts. So if you haven’t spoken to most of your friends, now is the time to get started. Just reach out and say hi! Ask them how they are doing, and what they are up to. Then simply tell them to stay safe, and we will catch up again another time.
- Stop posting irrelevant content. It is a waste of time.
- If you are doing organic marketing your profile is now your business card. so set it up properly.
- People need a reason to stay and read your posts. So keep them interesting, and above all give them some value to soak up and use.
- Start writing value posts, educational posts, and informative posts. Gain the trust of your audience.
- Organic marketing is all about building relationships and building your brand. Don’t think about traffic and number but start thinking about people that you can help.
- The more you engage with soemone, the more you can approach them with what you have to offer. It takes time to nurture people, so make the time.
- Go into the groups that would be interested in what you offer, and start omake friends with like minded people there. Again, that takes time, but half a dozen people a day will soon mount up to a sizeable group.
- If you are intent on building a group, don’t alientate anyone by giving your views on politics, religion, or the state of the country etc. Whilst your views may be sound, there are people who will have the totally opposite view, and the last thing that you want is to have an open debate, where others wil ljoin in on both sides!
Facebook is powerful for marketing, if you use it the right way. And, if you use it the right way, it is FREE marketing…